Saturday, December 16, 2017

Nearing the home stretch...

#8 - Mark

I bet you think I'm going to rip into Mark because of the cue card scene.

Nope.  I'm not gonna do it.



I think it's romantic.  As mentioned before, the cue card scene gets me all types of in touch with my feelings.  

If you think the cue card scene makes him a stalker, YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE.

The ONLY reason Mark even has a spot on this listicle is because HE IS STUPID.

Now, this is fresh in my mind because I'm literally watching the movie on Comedy Central...But, just in case you forget -

Horrible Juliet - "I stopped by unexpectedly and am going to force you to like me by bringing Banoffee Pie and letting myself into your flat because me and Peter made a horrible choice in videographer for our wedding so I want to see the video you took for free!"

Stupid Mark - "Nope.  No idea where that video went.  Can't find it."

WHILE THE TAPE SITS ON THE TABLE LABELED CLEARLY AS PETER AND JULIET'S WEDDING VIDEO FOR ALL TO SEE.

Mark, dude, you're an idiot.  You played yourself.  




No comments:

Post a Comment